Balcının var bal tası; oduncunun var baltası
The honey-man has a honey-pot;
the woodsman has an axe
Here are some documents that I have prepared as a student of Turkish.
- MODNET midterm conference in Antalya, November, 2006. The document enlarges on, or supersedes, the following earlier works:
- My answers to some questions raised in Sasha Borovik's blog, December 2008
- a chart of the eight Turkish vowels (this was an exercise in composing tables in HTML);
- A list of two-letter Turkish words;
- Translations of Turkish poetry (with one original work).
- Wikipedia articles on:
(I created these Wikipedia articles, though I have not worked on them for many years, and others may have changed them, not necessarily for the better!)