Groups and Topological Groups
17–18 January, 2014
Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Ágota Figula (University of Debrecen)
- Antonio Tortora (University of Salerno)
- Ayşe Berkman (Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University): slides
- Dikran Dikranjan (University of Udine)
- Giovanni Falcone (University of Palermo)
- Maria Tota (University of Salerno): slides
- Mercede Maj (University of Salerno): slides
- Patrizia Longobardi (University of Salerno): slides
- Wolfgang Herfort (Vienna Technical University): slides
The conference will take place in
Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University
Department of Mathematics
Silahşör Street. No:71
Bomonti, Şişli, Istanbul
You can find the directions to the place here.
This is in the center of Istanbul, within easy walking distance (5 min.) from the Osmanbey metro station, and 20 minutes walk to Taksim Square.
Since the University building is very close to the city center, one can find a lot of hotels nearby. For the participants who would like to stay close to the building, we booked rooms in Hotel Le Mirage, which is 5 minutes walking distance to the place. If you wish to stay at this hotel, please book your room by email, and specify that you will attend the conference Groups and Topological Groups or simply GTG2014 to have special conference prices given below:
- Single room:
- Double room:
- Triple room:
Please contact the hotel by
- +90 212 234 96 96
- GTG 2014 or Groups and Topological Groups
If you have any questions or comments, please contact
We should like to thank Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University and Istanbul Center of Mathematical Sciences for hospitality and support.
It would be very nice meeting you on this occasion in Istanbul.